Samstag, 26. Dezember 2009

Christmas presents :D

Hi everybody !
Christmas was awesome this year again! Got some great games: Brütal Legend and (finally) Oblivion GOTYE.
Plus: the Millenium Falcon, the X-Wing and Obi-Wan's starfighter to assemble.
Plus Spectrum 16.Plus Watchmen, StarTrek, Forrest Gump, Braveheart and Gladiator on Blu-Ray !
My favourite stuff.For that Falcon, I waited 25+ years to get it, I was never getting this one:

So at least I have the one from revell.
Later I got pretty many of these:


Which I loved to death and created adventures for, also dealing with the gem of my collection:


Damn, that was GREAT, much cooler looking than Castle Grayskull !
That Millenium Falcon kit brought a lot of memories back :D
Now I feel the urge to wish for the Tie-Fighter, the Snowspeeder and the Tidirium Shuttle :D
Especially the black Tie-Fighters look awesome....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen